Friday, September 29, 2006, 12:08 AM

Had a wonderful day today :D

I passed my first A. Maths test!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH I KICK ASSSSS!!! Hahahaha.. Doing homework really does wonders.. Eh clap for me lah..

Social Studies studies was a killer. We only had about 25 mins to write a whole essay and by the time I finished I felt like I burst a vein in my hand somewhere.

Funny/Weird/Freaky thing that happened today:

Mr. Neo: Hi Erica... miss you so much..

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

That was just crazy hilarious man. Mr. Neo misses me! Hahahaha.. probably because of all the trainings I missed.

Mr. Tan comes into class during S.S. lesson.... (he is a physics teacher)

Someone: Cher! What you doing here?? Where's Ms. Lim??

Mr. Tan: Oh errr... Ms. Lim... I went for operation... so I become like this..
(If you don't get it, he's saying that he went for a sex-change operation and thus came out looking like Ms. Lim)

Class: -bursts into laughter-

Someone: What happened to your breasts??

Mr. Tan: Oh cut off already...ha ha ha...

Wah man. What is wrong with the teachers this week. Someone has been spiking the coffee I tell you.



____

Moving on, I would like to say announce that I HATE RACISTS.

I mean come on lah, think before you blog. You may not like her but does that give you the right to discriminate her race?

Assuming that all Indians are smelly is just NARROW-MINDED and stereotypical.

Oh and what do you mean that it's a fact? So tell me.. does that justify your racism?
I don't like you but I don't go broadcasting in my blog "oMg.. sTuPiD cHinEse... sHut YouR sKII mOuth LaH.. "

HAHAHAHA. Oh and what really cracked me up is that you pity chinese people who have no chinese friends. HAHAHAH.

Why? Do you get less red packets during Chinese New Year if you don't have chinese friends?? Do you miss out on singing "fun" Chinese New Year songs together??Can't read Chinese poems together?? What's the problem?

Do these people feel deprived that their circle of friends doesn't have a single chinese?
I don't think so.

Note: I actually wanted to post the screenshots I took which contained the racist comments they posted. But Ms. Chan asked them to delete their posts so I guess I can't put them up.

-ric


BLOGGER;
Erica Reyes Rodriguez
TPJC

LEAVE A NOTE;


HALL OF FAME;
Alane
Amanda
Anelie
Avie
Atikah
Bony
Farhana
Jonathan
Kristy
Nazreen
Qian Hui
Safiqa
Salamah
Sharon
Sheryl
Suane

HALL OF SHAME;
Khairul

ARCHIVES;
May 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

CREDITS;
Engine: Blogger
Tagboard: Cbox
Javacripts: Pixelfx
Image: Kilxover
Skin: © Alane